Monday, December 21, 2009

Would my N.B.C. suit and S10 gas mask work againt bird flu or alike thanks?

would my N.B.C. suit and S10 gas mask work againt bird flu or alike thanksWould my N.B.C. suit and S10 gas mask work againt bird flu or alike thanks?
No, but if you ever get a sick, a gun would.Would my N.B.C. suit and S10 gas mask work againt bird flu or alike thanks?
With a question like that i guess you are living in care in the community. If your carer dressed you one day in a nbc suit the clue is in the B of the name. Now stop playing soldiers and go to bed like a good boy
It may benefit you if you haven't cleaned the cat box for a while.





Just think, paranoid one, you can catch any flu out there just by handling money.
If you pee on your handkerchief and cover your face it will probably work just as well, as for the suit I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment