Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is It true that nowdays everyone is wearing a mask in real life?

One mask for work, another for social and other for fren and familyIs It true that nowdays everyone is wearing a mask in real life?
Yes! I think so. Most work environments already force certain rules and regulation to keep the peace and keep it PC. Dress codes is the first thing. I don't think that 90% of the people at my work think that their dress clothes represents who they are and how they feel. A lot of places will make you cover tattoos too. When it comes to friends, it's true too. We all let our guards down a little, but there are still things we don't do or say in front of our friends. Especially women, think about it ladies, if you're home and for some reason your boob itches you're gonna scratch it, but in public we have certain things we're taught what to do or not do and how to behave. (weird example, i know, but you're catching my point) Or how about when you're driving in your car and your favorite song comes on, guys do the fake electric guitar thing all out, that would make most people laugh. I sing my heart out whether it's on key or not. But I wouldn't do that with even my sister in the car...


Well, concerning family, I know for myself, I probably hide the most. Everything is ok, even when things are falling apart.


Personally, I can make an educated guess on everyone I know and how they would react to certain things, so you know what you can say to one friend and yet not another...


I consciously try to break down those facades in my life, but it's never the same as when you're alone. Never.Is It true that nowdays everyone is wearing a mask in real life?
I think it really depends on the person and the situation that person is in. To say that people always wear a mask seems like generalization.
i think everyone wheres a mask. you never let anyone see the true you. everybody has things that they don't what to show. that's what makes life a challenge. getting to know what is under the mask is the best part. then and only then do you see that person in the true light.
thog like meat
Of course that's true. Ask yourself if you wear the same face while on a date that you wear to a job interview that you wear to church that you wear looking into the mirror in the morning. We all wear faces depending on many things. It's human nature.
Well, yes. We all have our 'public persona' and 'private persona', as represented by masks, or putting on our various faces, if you wish.


Most of us would fly apart into little pieces, if we could not withdraw into our own private space, be it alone, with family %26amp;/or friends.
only way to live
Is that a polite way of saying everyone is full of crap these days.
Actually the only part of the statement I would disagree with is 'Nowdays'. I believe humans have always been that way. Some of it is normal caution, some is shyness or embarassment, and some is plain hypocrisy. I think the word 'hypocrite' comes from 'hupo' for 'under' and 'critos' for 'mask' - 'under a mask'.


I'm not sure I've ever known someone who was so sure of themself that they would want everyone to know exactly how they were.
been that way for a long time. read the notebooks of maulte laudriss brigge by Rilke, there is a section where he talks about faces.
Not true. It may be true in cities which they claim modern. Why should an ordinary village man who makes another's food should wear a mask?
Totally, I can't agree with you more on this. A briliant question!
GREAT QUESTION! People have hidden behind masks since the day we were put on this earth :)





Most people's greatest fear is that someone will find out who they really are! I think that's why relationships are so incredibly difficult, when you start to get tired of ';being on your best behavior'; and remove your mask from time to time and then people wonder who the h*ll you are LOL
that is a a true lie

No comments:

Post a Comment