Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How would u feel, if a person in your life, would be wearing a mask, not at all sincere?

I would feel totally unhappy about it. There isnt much you can do about it tho. Either leave because you know of the insincerity and cant trust them or stay and deal with it and hope that someday they will be sincere.How would u feel, if a person in your life, would be wearing a mask, not at all sincere?
not goodHow would u feel, if a person in your life, would be wearing a mask, not at all sincere?
No, You really don't want to ';balm'; yourself.
of course sad! but i can't balm my self
I would say tear down the wall , tear down the wall.
I feel being betrayed! I feel devastated too,because If I trust a person I give 100%,how much more if he sleep with me everyday!Trust is the best legacy that a person must keep in his entire life! If it will be broken, it will ruin your life!
u will feel sad
idk indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment