Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Should I bring my Michael Jackson life mask to my American Idol audition in Denver?

The life mask is a plaster copy of the mold taken during the filming of Thriller. He is my biggest inspiration. Now for American Idol...it is serious for me because I've worked hard for it. But should I bring this life mask to the first set of auditions tomorrow? (It is painted gold and has a hook on the back if I wanted to attach a chain to it...see pic). This will lead them to think of me more as a gimmick person, but like Tatiana Del Toro she was both a gimmick and good singer. I really want to get to Paula, Randy, Simon, and Kara....do you personally think that this crazy (yet awesome) mask will help me get there?





http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30鈥?/a>Should I bring my Michael Jackson life mask to my American Idol audition in Denver?
Hey if it s a good luck thing then yeah bring it.Michael will forever live in our heartsShould I bring my Michael Jackson life mask to my American Idol audition in Denver?
Sure Tatiana made it, but everyone else with a gimmick didn't so I don't think you should bring it to the audition, good luck
definitely not. this will make you seem very rude, especially since he recently died. have some respect. . .
I think you should take the mask to the audition


Good Luck





JG
He was a very big idol to millions , but that mask looks really scary
don't think so.


But good luck
Um no.. it's a little weird

No comments:

Post a Comment