Monday, December 21, 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy a leather gimp mask for my Nan for Xmas? She wants the one with the zips?

One of those red balls would be nice too. Her old one is a bit threadbare.Does anyone know where I can buy a leather gimp mask for my Nan for Xmas? She wants the one with the zips?
I got one for my daughter on ebayDoes anyone know where I can buy a leather gimp mask for my Nan for Xmas? She wants the one with the zips?
I believe George at Asda do a nice one.
i can lend you my nans if u like?
my grandad has one he doesn't use do u want his number ;o)
What's a gimp mask?
You know, I just dropped by to tell you that I also hope that someone shits in your curry. Damn, I wish I thought of that one myself!
www.westwardbound.co.uk





knock yourself out kiddo
The Private Shop


Norfolk Street


King's Lynn





Let me know when you are going there and we can meet up for a coffee
I understand Grinner got a bargain by purchasing a bulk quantity from China.


He still has about 696 left, give or take a few, I'm sure he would cut you a deal.


p.s. he has a few whips left, but they are going fast
Try M%26amp;S, Mr. Dyslesic.
It's freely available in Vadali adaippu.


It is a small Island near Madagascar.
Try out the CASTRO district of San FRancisco. Lower Haite Street as well. You would have more fun there. Sure you could google it and find the appropriate store....LOL!
try ebay
lololol i might get one for my nan good thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment