Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Clown Mask from Evanescence Video Bring me to Life?

I really want to get a mask like the ones from the Evanescence Video, bring me to life, where they are in the window, they are happy masks but also look quite creepy!


I can only describe them as clowns, can anyone help?


Thanks :)Clown Mask from Evanescence Video Bring me to Life?
if you can get a picture of it you can make a mask that looks just like it, but you have to be in an art classClown Mask from Evanescence Video Bring me to Life?
I highly recommend doing make-up instead of mask for any clown look. Just copy the style/pattern onto your face. Masks are only really good for photo or video shoots. They're not practical at all for wear in an environment where one must function. Even half masks that cover the eye area can still be too cumbersome. I may be wrong, but try the make-up and see for yourself. It's cheap and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment