Monday, December 21, 2009

Poll: Are you wearing one of those weird black leather masks with a zipper on the mouth?

Sour Girl wants to know.Poll: Are you wearing one of those weird black leather masks with a zipper on the mouth?
I am, I got it from you mom!





I GOT IT FROM YOU!Poll: Are you wearing one of those weird black leather masks with a zipper on the mouth?
I knew this would come up eventually.





When I was leaving a job, some of my colleagues presented me with a homemade gimp mask. It had a zipper and everything.





It turns out that they'd been calling me the Policy Gimp behind my back the whole time I was there.





*cries*
I'm gonna wear this one at the Decadence Festival in new orleans in September.


Come down and i'll fvck ya with my nose.
No I'm wearing the usual, a football helmet and a thong.
No, but almost like that. I'm wearing the Richard M. Nixon mask. It makes Cowbell hard.
Not today.
No...





I prefer nylon...
Only on Thursdays....
BRING OUT THE GIMP....
Sg, gets all the coolshit
Mommy, what's a gimp?
No, but only because my babby cries when I put it on.
I'm not.





But my kitten is!
go get 'im.
Yes, it's what we call our ';standard issue work uniform'; here.

No comments:

Post a Comment