Saturday, December 12, 2009

Anyone have any homemade masks or scrubs for black heads?

i have a lot of black heads on my nose and i don't have any money to buy creams so, does anyone have any masks, scrubs or face washes to take these stupid black dots away?Anyone have any homemade masks or scrubs for black heads?
I have many..just too lazy to make them all the time.


I dont think they make the black heads go away but it does help.





recipe 1


honey and oatmeal and water. i cant tell you measurement because I eyeball it. this helps your skin alot.. add some water to whatever amount of oatmean you want to use, it should be like a creamy paste once you are done. the honey is optional..I do it if I have it





recipe 2.


you can make a scrub, with brown sugar and honey.





oh my god,.these are the only two I can think of now...but hopefully they do you good!





I suggest that if you do prepare them..use it like in three days at most. the scrub should not be more than twice a week and the days cannot be follow by another. so maybe on a sunday and then again on a thrusday, as an example.





I know some people put advocato..(idk how to spell it I Am latin american so for me is aguacate) you can put honey on this one too..I have never tried this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment