Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Have you purchased a mask for bird flu? Did you wear one during sars?

yes, i bought one for every member of my family but never wear it.Have you purchased a mask for bird flu? Did you wear one during sars?
No, and I won't purchase one either. I have had SARS and it wasn't that big a deal. Bird Flu won't be that bad, if at all. I'm not concerned.Have you purchased a mask for bird flu? Did you wear one during sars?
people shouldnt live their lives in fear
No,I didn't buy any masks and probably won't!I do not believe that we are in any danger of a bird flu problem!I think the threat of bird flu was conjoured up to take our minds off of the blunders being made by bush and company!
I always have mask at home. Buy a N-95 mask. It is cheap but will be rather difficult to get in the event that the bird flu does become a pandemic (who knows). Yes, I wore one in SARS times.

No comments:

Post a Comment