Monday, December 21, 2009

Did the zip on your leather hood mask ever get stuck ?

Nothing worse as getting your hair caught in the zip :)Did the zip on your leather hood mask ever get stuck ?
You should've seen me trying to explain to my boss why I wore it to work the next day! Suffice it to say, I lost that job! LOLDid the zip on your leather hood mask ever get stuck ?
Oh definitely. It made going to the bathroom quite difficult.
Yes it did many times thus i got to used to buy Wood hood masks because they have no Zips....
Come on Now! Phoenix......Stop watching those horror shows...Your thinking your leatherface again..And we don't want our hard earned money to go to waste,because of therapies...
no, cos it gets lubricated on a regular basis
No, but I did get stuck in a PVC catsuit once...
No, but my nose sometimes falls off.
Once. Didn`t eat for two days!
I am not a Gimp
Youre into gimp suits and such?
Nope b/c i don't have one..lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment