Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How would you react if a real-life masked vigilante attacked gang members with brutal force?

Wouldnt that be crazy?


How would you seriously reacted to that on the telly?


To hear of a mysterious crusader in the night punishing local gang-bangers and street punks, possibly near you, how would you feel?


Safe or the contrary?


I know superheros arent real (and if they are, then santas got some explaining to do!) but itd be quite a spectacal to behold.How would you react if a real-life masked vigilante attacked gang members with brutal force?
If you had to go through what my family and I went through in Toledo Ohio I would totally applaud this person. In fact as angry as I am with the police doing absolutely nothing I would possible join this person. Sometimes this is what it will take for police to do their jobs, period!How would you react if a real-life masked vigilante attacked gang members with brutal force?
There actually are people that do that. I think they're crazy.
I would treat him exactly the same way as the gang members.
You mean like Charles Bronson





or Dirty Harry Clint Eastwood?





i wouldn't react, why spoil a





good thing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment