Saturday, December 12, 2009

I want some face masks and black head scrub or cleansing strips?

Hi people, i live in the UK. I used to have gorgeously smooth skin, but a few years ago it.. well it just isn't gorgeous anymore and i have a few spots, blackheads and moles. I kno the damage is probably already done but are there any face masks that might help clear my skin up? I am trying to exfoliate everyday and moisturise as well.





I also have trouble with blackheads around my nose so i want tho strip things but i've never seen them before, can anybody recommend any to me?I want some face masks and black head scrub or cleansing strips?
Hey :) ASDA sell their own excellent brand of products for problem skin. It's called Clearoderm if I remember correctly and it's fairly inexpensive. I suffered with bad skin last year and I swore by their products. The nose strips you mean can be bought from Boots, Superdrug or Lloyds Chemist.


Good luck :)I want some face masks and black head scrub or cleansing strips?
Avon has some good facial cleansing stuff but its like 10bucks. however you could just go to walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment